Centum Investment Company Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Legal Associate
We are looking for a highly driven, knowledgeable and experienced individual to fill the role of a Legal Associate in Centum Business Solutions.
Reporting to the Group Company Secretary and Legal Advisor, the role holder shall provide legal support and company secretarial services to Centum and over 20 subsidiaries within the Centum Group. The role holder is responsible for providing support to the Group Company Secretary and Chief Legal Adviser in offering quality legal and company secretarial services.
• Assisting the Company Secretary in planning meetings of Boards and Committees in a timely and efficient manner.
• Attending meetings of Boards and Committees and taking minutes.• Ensuring the minutes are circulated to the relevant business heads and thereafter to the Board/Committee for noting.• Assisting the Company Secretary in ensuring compliance with governance requirements.• Ensuring legal and regulatory communications are made in a timely manner.
2. Contracts Drafting and Review
• Drafting and reviewing contracts to ensure they are in line with the business needs and the applicable laws.
• Giving accurate and timely advice to the business lines on legal aspects touching on their activities.• Providing clarity on legal language in the process of contract review and drafting.
3. Fundraising Support
• Review and negotiation of terms for facility documents and security documents for capital raising activities across the Group.
• Advising the business lines on the legal implications of the terms of the facility and security documents
4. Project Structuring and Execution
• Provision of legal advice in a wide range of structuring transactions for the various companies within the Group.
• Ensuring the projects are concluded within appropriate timelines and budget.• Liaison with external counsel (where necessary) on behalf of the business to ensure proper and timely execution of projects.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal)
• An effective team player• Numerical skills• IT proficiency• Ability to work effectively and make decisions independently• Ability to deliver competing priorities in a high-pressure environment
B) Qualifications and Experience
• Demonstrable track record in offering a wide range of legal solutions in a busy law firm or corporate environment.
• Bachelor of Laws• Post Admission Experience of 4-6 years
How to Apply
To apply, send ONLY your CV to [email protected] before 23rd March 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: