Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2018, Jobs, Internships & Career Portal – careers.centralbank.go.ke… How to Apply for Central Bank of Kenya CBK Recruitment, Jobs Vacancies and Internships 2018/2019.
Central Bank of Kenya, CBK Recruitment 2018, CBK Internships 2018, CBK Jobs Vacancies 2018, Central Bank of Kenya Application Career Portal… Full details below…
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Central Bank of Kenya CBK Graduate recruitment, Internships and Job Vacancies 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Central Bank of Kenya jobs 2018 online application. Central Bank is one of the best paying institutions in Kenya and no one will miss the opportunity to work for them.
The aim of this post is to address and guide applicants interested in working at Central Bank of Kenya CBK. This page will give you insight on, How to apply for the Central Bank of Kenya Jobs, recruitment and Internship, the requirements and other essential information regarding securing a career at the bank.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like:-
- Central Bank of Kenya Jobs 2018
- CBK Recruitment Portal 2018
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship Application 2018
- Central Bank of Kenya Jobs Portal?
- CBK Vacancies 2018?
- Central Bank of Kenya Career Portal
- I need CBK Recruitment updates, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
- 2 CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA INTERNSHIPS 2018
- 3 CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA JOBS FOR FORM 4 LEAVERS
CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
The Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment Requirement is available at the CBK Career Portal below.
CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA JOBS 2018 ONLINE APPLICATION
Opportunities are currently available in the following areas; Finance, Research and Economics, Strategic Management, Communications and Legal Services.
If interested follow the links below and submit online applications, attaching a duly completed program application form, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts/documents and a recommendation/reference
CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA INTERNSHIPS 2018
In line with the Central Bank’s mandate of maintaining stability and fostering a stable financial system, the Bank launched a CBK Internship Program (CBKIP) that seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to central banking and commercial banking operations.
After the planned six (6) months’ internship program, the candidates will be ready to be absorbed in the job market.
Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program Requirements
1. A first degree from a recognized university in the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Microfinance, Management Sciences, Law or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field;
2. Be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 29 years of age; and
3. Provide recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
Central Bank of Kenya Internships – Personal Attributes of Applicants
1. Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
2. Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
3 Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
4. A person of integrity
5. A well-rounded individual
6. Should possess strong analytical skills
7. Must be computer literate.
CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA JOBS FOR FORM 4 LEAVERS
The central bank of Kenya jobs 2018 for form 4 leavers. CBK does not have so many casual workers job and always admit professional
HOW TO APPLY FOR CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA RECRUITMENT
You are required to register on this central bank of Kenya Careers portal in order to apply for job openings and internship opportunities.
CBK Careers Portal will enable you:
- Register an account
- Create and update your profile
- Upload relevant documents
- Browse current job openings
- Apply for a vacancy
If you are interested in joining Central Bank of Kenya team please visit the CBK Career Portal below to register for Latest Job Vacancies, Recruitment and Internships:
Please note that ONLY those who were successful at all levels of our recruitment process will qualify for employment, provided there are suitable openings.
NOTE: – Before you proceed for application, note that Central Bank of Kenya would never request any form of payment either via bank account or scratch card to apply.
To ascertain if there are vacancies in CBK, reach out to the official CBK Recruitment Portal @ https://careers.centralbank.go.ke/ OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime there is a vacancy at CBK.
- CBK does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Any kind of canvassing by applicants will lead to instant disqualification.
- All applications MUST be submitted through the Bank’s online recruitment portal.
For assistance on how to use this Careers Portal; please call (+254) 020 286 1328/1344/1346 or email [email protected]
How to get Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment Updates at ease.
- If you have you an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
- Join our social media platforms, Like Us on Facebook or follow Twitter below for speedy updates.
Drop any question on the comment box below and also share this page.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)