Cellulant Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Cellulant Group Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cellulant Group Job Vacancy 2018
Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa, for Africa by Africans; providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day.
To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
Role Context: Treasury accountant – is responsible for efficient Cellulant group management of bank accounts, maintenance of group bank register, ensuring all markets adhere to treasury manual, all payments are supported and are approved according board signed mandates.
Reports To: Group Treasury Manager.
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts and aligned to the approved mandates.
- Maintain and manage Cellulant group bank accounts register and updating any changes.
- Ensure all markets conform to treasury manual and all transactions in the bank accounts are done as per the approved bank mandates.
- Recommends changes to the treasury manual.
- Review of monthly bank reconciliations for all markets.
- Review bills on a constant bases and assess the various payment activities and methods; maintaining a day to day control over treasury transactions and authorization of bank payments.
- Maintain payment reviewed voucher files for all markets and ensure support documents are provided to Cellulant group office.
- Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit.
- Ensure all market carry out reconciliations, for all merchants before settlement.
- Responsible for reconciliations for all global merchants and ensure settlement is in accordance with the signed agreement.
- Consolidate reconciliation for group merchants to facilitate.
- Review and recommend improvements of Cellulant payment gateway (C.P.G) that supports settlement across the group.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting option.
- Professional qualification preferably- CPA III.
- Proficiency in communicating with the management, staff of the company and Cellulant partners.
- Self- motivated individual with effective organizational skills.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus.
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines.
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
- Should have an experience of 1-2 years working in a busy treasury department.
How to Apply
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Treasury Accountant to email@example.com before October 19th 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: