Celestial Dental Job Vacancy 2018 for Dentist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Celestial Dental Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Celestial Dental Job Vacancy 2018
Our client is one of the leading dental care providers in Kenya. They seek to hire an experienced Dentist who will be responsible for providing comprehensive, appropriate and quality dental care and treatment to patients.
- Provide routine and emergency dental services, including exams, diagnosis and treatment plans, cleanings, general restorative procedures, crown and bridge, removable prosthetics, uncomplicated endodontics, and minor oral surgery.
- Prescribe and interpret X-ray and lab studies.
- Administer and prescribe anesthetics and medications.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes, and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Ensure the delivery of all dental treatment and care is consistent with all regulatory, accreditation and professional standards, including clinic policies and quality initiatives.
- Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge and competency in the practice of dentistry and associated charting requirements.
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and appropriate confidentiality with patient charting and related recordkeeping.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must be registered/licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Valid retention certificate.
- A desire to continuously improve the quality of dental care provided by the department.
- Have the capacity to multitask within strict timeliness
- Good public relations and communication skills.
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
How to Apply
Please only send your CV indicating names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary and quoting the job title in the email subject (Dentist ) to [email protected] on or before 31st December 2018.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviews. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: