CDL Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales & Marketing Executive
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for the Company’s existing and future Security Services.
- Analysis of customer research, current market trends and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing security services.
- expand and develop marketing platforms including social media platforms
- manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- deliver marketing activity within agreed budget and time frame
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy for the Company’s security services
- Create marketing presentations
- Conduct SWOT analysis for the Company from time to time.
- Set and monitor sales and marketing targets and Quality objectives.
- Manage customer relationships by way of getting feedback through satisfaction surveys.
- Issue New customers with Service contracts
- Promote Company Image through media and advertising
- monitor industry best practices
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager or Director from time to time.
- Minimum of Diploma in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in private security industry.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVS to recruitment @cdl.co.ke on or before 20.3.2018