CDL Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Internship, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for CDL Kenya Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
CDL Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
6-month internship programme leading to formal employment on successful completion which includes:
- A thrilling and challenging role in a software development environment
- A high level of responsibility and decision-making
- Individual training, sponsoring and career development
- A fast-paced, inspiring, dynamic and agile development environment
- A team development environment
IT Internship Duties
- Analyzing user specification requirements and writing code for and testing new applications.
- Integrating new features and modules into existing applications.
- Integrating other technologies into existing applications
- Project implementation and user training
- Supporting and maintaining existing software applications
Qualifications & Skills for the IT Internship
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge in Web, mobile or desktop application development.
- Proficiency in database design, development and administration in at least one of the following Oracle, MySQL, Postgre-SQL or MS SQL.
- Accounting Certifications (Min CPA II, or ACCA I)
- Mobile Apps development is a plus
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Computer science or other relevant undergraduate degree
- Strongly Desired
- Oracle RDBMS Certifications
- Accounting Certifications (CPA, ACCA)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: