Cdl Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Data Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Cdl Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cdl Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
To interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions. You will be required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends
Key Responsibilities for the Data Analyst Job
- Use statistical formulas to compute and analyse data.
- Verify the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of data.
- Compile statistics using sources such as records, reports, and surveys.
- Enter data and other information into computers.
- Interview participants on studies or surveys and track or record their responses.
- Assemble or prepare charts, graphs, tables and other depictions of data, surveys, and findings.
- Organize data, survey forms and supporting or source materials.
- Search for and identify new sources and method of data collection.
- Obtain requirements of customers for data collection.
Data Analyst Job Qualifications
- Diploma in IT related field from a reputable institution with at least two years’ work experience in FMCG environment
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle and Python
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- A methodical and logical approach
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO SEND THEIR CVS TO [email protected] on or before 20/09/2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: