CBM Recruitment 2018 for Temporary Programme Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for CBM Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
CBM Recruitment 2018
CBM is an international development organisation with headquarters in Germany, committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world.
The Program Assistant shall support the finance and programmatic functions to in the implementation and monitoring of programme and operations work.
Temporary Programme Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Ensure all final approved reports and relevant documents are appropriately filed and version uploaded on Sharepoint in a timely manner.
- Participate as part of the team members in programme coordination meetings including project monitoring visits guided by Terms of Reference.
- Update and maintain the Kenya Partners Directory.
- Provide logistical and coordination support for field missions, internal meetings, workshops and events as maybe required.
- Review designated quarterly finance/narrative reports, year-end closing reports paying special attention to completeness, adherence to CBM format, burn rate within approved budget and supporting documentation.
- Generate required financial reports, analyses, and projections for monthly expenditures including status of transfer rate and burn rate.
- In liaison with budget holders, review the office operational monthly ledgers and update respective finance reports (PPRs).
- Prepare payment requests, ensure the documents are correct, within agreed budget, supported with required documentation before approval.
- In liaison with Accounts/Finance team, coordinate follow-up on post field mission reimbursements.
Qualifications for the Temporary Programme Assistant Job
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and Management, or Project management
- Professional qualifications in accounting (CPA-K, ACCA, CIMA) is an added advantage
- Work experience in similar field, particularly with international NGOs or international development organization is preferred.
- Working knowledge of programme/budget cycle management, procedures, and donor requirements is an added advantage
- Ability to maintain accounting systems which handle large amounts of information
- Effective communication skills- verbal and written
- An effective team player who is also able to work independently
- Ability to integrate into a multi-cultural environment
- Ability and willingness to learn, and to pass on information
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines Willingness to adhere and commit to CBM’s Values and Child Protection Policy.
How to Apply
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit via e-mail, a meaningful letter of motivation, stating why he/she wishes to work for CBM, CV, three professional references and salary expectations to Recruit.Nairobi@cbm.org
Application deadline: 5 pm Tuesday 22nd May 2018
CBM encourages persons with disabilities who qualify to apply for this position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: