Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2021 recruitment adverts has been released online. Catholic Relief Services recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Catholic Relief Services|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||October 10, 2019|
Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2021 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Catholic Relief Services Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Catholic Relief Services is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Regional Finance Support Officer
- Accounting, Budgeting, Reporting and Capacity Building
- In close collaboration with the DRD/PQ, DRD/MQ, RFO, and regional budget managers, support in the preparation and submission of the Annual Program Plan (APP) related to EARO regional projects and the Current Year Spending plan updates.
- Support Program Managers in developing budgets for new programs/projects and revisions of existing projects. Ensure that reasonable estimates of direct cost and shared direct cost are used in budgets, based on historical data and current market conditions. In addition, s/he ensures that accurate indirect cost and support services rates are used in accordance with policies and guidelines.
- Assist in the review of EARO projects forecasts and spending plans on a quarterly and annual basis and as required.
- Ensure assessment of all EARO project partners in line with the SRFM policy and that the assessment results inform the forecasting, funding, reporting and monitoring requirements for each partner.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Financial Management Support
- Ensure completion of other tasks/responsibilities that fall within the current job description of the CRS/CP Finance Manager/ DFM (As Acting FM/ DFM as needed)
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Business Development
- Support all cost applications for EARO country program proposals and other countries as needed that meet the defined threshold.
- Prepare budgets and various sections of the cost proposal as well as review sub-grant/subcontract budgets and cost proposal materials prior to submission to the donor.
- Review budgets for proposals, analyze budget cost items and make recommendations as part of the proposal development team.
- Develop cost proposal modifications in competitive range discussions.
- Oversee and gather sourcing and verification of pricing information and unit costs.
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of the RFA’s and other donor proposal requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal regulations and restrictions and internal policy.
- Maintain well documented records supporting pricing used in the development of proposals.
- Develop proposal templates and other proposal forms as required.
- Participates in proposal reviews and After-Action Reviews, incorporating lessons into best practice guidelines and related job tools.
- Work in an on-the-job training and mentorship capacity training for country programs to build capacity of staff capacity on proposal development.
- Develop start up plans and coordinate startups for new projects above the regional defined threshold in close coordination of the RFO.
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Review Internal Control Assessment systems annually, and during each CP visit, validate assessment coverage, process and rating as per Internal Control Policy.
- Perform Transaction Processing Reviews for CPs.
- Monitor and assess the internal control structures of the country programs and their capacity to fully comply with applicable laws, donor requirements and CRS policies and procedures.
- In collaboration with country program management and country level Compliance Officer (if applicable), perform onsite reviews and capacity assessment of large grant recipients (local partner and A-133 filing agencies). This involves review and assessment of management structure (segregation of duties) and evaluation of internal control systems, financial, property and record management, etc.
- Compile and review reports/documents with data on compliance status and risk management (annual Risk Reports, Internal Control Questionnaires, internal and external – including A-133 – audit reports, FAST, etc.), as well as risk-related data from internal or external resources with current or potential impact on CRS operations. Prepare trends analyses with recommendations for addressing systemic issues to preempt potential risks for review by regional management.
- Ensure overall compliance with Patriot Act, FFATA, Non-US USAID SR monitoring and relevant reporting requirements.
- Support the roll out of the risk management component of the agency strategy.
- Coordinate compliance trainings (startup workshop) for large grants.
- Monitor the regular updating of CPs risk registers, which are finalized at the end of each FY. Review before incorporation in the Year End Close-package.
- Serve as a resource person on compliance and audit issues.
- Develop comprehensive annual compliance review plan covering all areas of risk (as identified in Internal Control Questionnaires, annual Risk Disclosure Reports, FAM, FAST, External (including A-133) and Internal Audit reports and through periodic Risk Assessments) for regional management approval.
- Take investigation assignments as and when needs arise, as per the FAM, then assess and evaluate systemic and operational factors contributing to the problem and offer actionable recommendations.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management or related field; preferred Master’s degree in any related field; with a bias in Accounting
Candidates must have 5-7 years’ experience working for a non-governmental organization or a reputable international organization in the area of relief and development, with 2-3 years’ experience in a senior supervisory position;
- Proven leadership and inter-personal skills and ability to effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders;
- Strong budget management skills with a basic knowledge of major donor regulations governing cash and material resources;
- Experience with both emergency and development program planning and budgeting;
- High degree of expertise with competence in computerized accounting systems, particularly Sun System and Q&A, as well as MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, negotiation; able to liaise directly with donors, partners, CRS HQ and regional staff;
- Highly pro-active and self-disciplined; with strong critical thinking skills;
- Understands and exemplifies diplomacy and a service-oriented approach;
- Strong organizational and planning skills; able to provide direction and vision;
- Ability to build and support teams in order to achieve targets and outputs;
- Demonstrable cultural sensitivity and respect regardless of religion, ethnic group, class or gender;
- Willingness to travel as needed (25%-50% time).
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and to achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Regional Office Finance staff
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: Deputy Regional Director/MQ, Deputy Regional Director/PQ, Country Representatives, Heads of Programming and Heads of Operation; HQ and Regional Office Finance and Business Development Staff. Admin Staff, entire Country Program Staff, Partners
External: Donors, Partners, Peer Organizations and Prime Recipients.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
How to Apply
Written applications indicating the reference number of position applied for and CV including day-time contact phone numbers, as well as names and contact information of three references should reach the below-mentioned by Close of Business Thursday October 10, 2021. Human Resources Manager Catholic Relief Services – Kenya/Somalia Program E-mail : Crskenyafirstname.lastname@example.org Note: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) does not charge any fees from applicants for any recruitment. Further, CRS has not retained any agent in connection with this recruitment CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Catholic Relief Services Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Catholic Relief Services Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Catholic Relief Services Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2021 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: