Catholic Relief Services Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Catholic Relief Services job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Catholic Relief Services Job Vacancy 2018
Primary Function: The BD Manager will support the region’s competitive pursuit of institutional donor resources.
With a core function of supporting the non-technical writing and production of high quality applications for donor funding, this position will also provide specialized assistance in other dimensions of the BD cycle, knowledge of specific program sectors or funding sources including corporate and other non-traditional sources, or other relevant areas to be determined in recognition of agency needs.
He or she will focus largely on CRS country programs in East Africa, while also contributing to cross-regional and global initiatives as part of the agency’s worldwide BD team.
Travel: up to 40% travel within the CRS East Africa Region
Business Development Manager Job Qualifications
- Master’s degree in business management, international relations, international development, or related field;
- Minimum seven years international development experience, including at least three years of work in a developing country;
- Knowledge of BD and fundraising concepts and practice within the foreign aid and/or non-profit contexts;
- Demonstrated experience utilizing diverse, proactive strategies to competitively position his/her organization for new funding and productive institutional relationships;
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and managing people and processes to produce complex proposals under tight deadlines and at exceptional quality.
- Significant experience developing proposals in response to USAID RFAs and RFPs required; comprehensive experience with USAID technical and cost applications highly desirable.
- Experience pursuing non-USG funding mechanisms, and opportunities to create shared cross-sector value highly desirable.
- Experience building the capacity of, and providing effective technical assistance and guidance to, peers and colleagues required; knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles and/or direct training experience highly desirable.
- Experience with CRS programming approaches, standards and tools preferred;
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40%, and to function within an evolving global shared services structure that enables shared accountability, cultivation and strategic use of staff talent, and efficient management of resources for growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office required; experience with Salesforce or other CRM software a plus. Foreign Language: English fluency (written and verbal) required.
CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation
Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
How to Apply
Please CLICK to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: