Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Job Vacancy 2019 for Pharmaceutical Technologist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Job Vacancy 2019
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Pharmaceutical Technologist.
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution.
- The applicant MUST HAVE 3 years of experience working in a hospital or a busy health facility.
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills and etiquette.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Pharmacy & Poisons Board certification is MANDATORY.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
So as to be received by 03rd May 2019. Applicants MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: