Catholic Diocese of Maralal Job Recruitment 2018 for Catholic Diocese Laboratory Technician
The Catholic Diocese of Maralal was curved out of the Marsabit Diocese in June 2001 and Bishop Virgilio Pante consecrated as its first Bishop on October 6th 2001.
It is legally registered with the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishop Secretariat Nairobi. The Bishop is the head of the Diocese. The Diocese comprises individual Churches known as Parishes.
Institution: South Horr Health Centre
Job Purpose: The job holders will be responsible for providing laboratory services to the Health Centre.
- Collect and receive specimen from clients.
- Ensure proper handling of specimen as required.
- Ensure accurate and complete keeping of lab records.
- Responsible for careful handling and use of lab equipment and reagents.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient reports and lab results.
- Promote proper health care and prevention control of diseases and infections.
- Ensure that the results are accurate and of good quality.
- Responsible for stock and advice on restocking of the laboratory.
- Responsible for laboratory organization and management.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- One to one & half years’ experience.
- Must have valid license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Clear Knowledge of the Catholic Social Teachings.
- Counseling skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
All applicants must be duly registered and should apply to the
Human Resource Officer, P.O Box 350–20600, Maralal
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not later than 23rd February, 2018.
Clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Hand Deliveries to be dropped at the reception of Maralal Diocese-Secretariat Offices.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: