Carlcare Service Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Social Media And Digital Content Creator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Carlcare Service Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Carlcare Service Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Carlcare, founded in 2009 in Hong Kong, is a professional after-sales service brand exclusively authorized by renowned phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix and Spice. After several years of rapid growth, Carlcare has expanded the horizons of its business to further categories, which delivers service support for home appliance brand Syinix, accessory brand Oraimo and LED lighting brand iFLUX.
We are looking for an electronic-loving writer and social media specialist to join our editorial team. This content creator will be a detail-oriented, self-starting and SEO master, with a knack for thinking strategically and creatively, a keen eye for engaging content about the electronics, smart phones, and the skills to create fresh content in a consistent voice that represents our brand.
The Social Media & Digital Content Creator will ensure that social advertising programs are tasked properly, completed as scheduled, and meet or exceed our goals.
The specialist will create and manage content for the following channels: blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
- Manage the infinixmall brand across all social media and digital platforms to build a single brand identity with readers.
- Develop and manage social media campaigns and strategies for various aspects of the site including blogs, promotions, reader contests, and special sections.
- Develop an online edit plan each month that includes daily content, weekly guest blogs, video, photo galleries, upcoming events, and reader submissions.
- Effectively utilize a budget for social media advertising to target current and potential readers through the Facebook Ad Manager, and drive traffic to our site.
- Produce compelling promotional content that attracts readers and creates leads for clients. Respond promptly to comments and requests on the website and through social media channels.
- Create and curate content for weekly e-newsletters, custom e-newsletter promotions, e-newsletter advertising, and management of respective contact lists.
- Minimum bachelor degree
- 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Working experience in an e-commerce environment
- Language: English
How to Apply
Email your updated Resume displaying your creativity no later than 6th November, 2018 to email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: