Carlcare Service Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Administration Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Carlcare Service Limited job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Carlcare Service Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Carlcare, founded in 2009 in Hong Kong, is a professional after-sales service brand exclusively authorized by renowned phone brands TECNO, itel, Infinix and Spice. After several years of rapid growth, Carlcare has expanded the horizons of its business to further categories, which delivers service support for home appliance brand Syinix, accessory brand Oraimo and LED lighting brand iFLUX.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g. electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements etc).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services etc.
- 3+ experience as administration manager or equivalent position.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Experience in new office setup and/ or office relocation, decoration and partitioning, Office equipment deployment & installation.
- Start-up experience is an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skill.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to “Jared Onyinkwa”email@example.com;
Mark your subject as “Administration Manager position”.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: