Caremax Medical Centre Recruitment 2018 for Business Development Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Caremax Medical Centre Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Caremax Medical Centre Recruitment 2018
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora Health Initiative and your “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting patient needs in a holistic manner. Caremax is located at Juja City Mall along Thika Road. We are seeking to recruit capable, motivated and resolute professionals to fill the position of Business Development Executives.
Leads Marketing team in implementing various strategies to generate new business to Caremax while maintaining the existing clients, develops and oversees the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising among other activities.
Business Development Executive Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements for the Business Development Executive Job
- 5 years Proven experience in marketing and customer relations in Health Sector
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner, composed and passionate about sales
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (esp. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent. Background in health sciences would be an ultimate advantage.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on Wednesday May, 2, 2018.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume three referees of which two (2) should be professional to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and Expected Salary in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: