Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancy 2019 for Investigations Assistant, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Capital Markets Authority Job Vacancy 2019
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Investigations.
- Complaints management including receiving, recording and drafting both acknowledgment and close out letters to clients.
- Engaging with clients, market intermediaries and stakeholders on the alleged contraventions of the capital markets legal and regulatory framework.
- Conducting investigations in liaison with the Capital Markets Fraud Investigations unit.
- Preparing legal briefs and opinions.
- Assisting in the preparation of internal monthly reports and quarterly reports to the Commission on Administrative Justice.
- Drafting of policy guidelines on investigations and reviewing the current legal and regulatory framework.
- Assisting in undertaking investigations as part of fit and proper assessments.
- Attending Capital Markets Tribunal proceedings and preparing briefs on the hearing.
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL. B) or completion of the Advocate Training Program at the Kenya School of Law; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology or Accounting
- Minimum of one year relevant experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills and teamwork;
- Proficiency in standard office IT application packages as well as e-mail and internet.
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before 27 January 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: