Business Partners International Recruitment 2018 for Investment Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Business Partners International Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Business Partners International Recruitment 2018
Our Client Business Partners International (http://www.businesspartners.co.ke/) is a leading specialist risk finance company that provides customized financial solutions, sectoral knowledge, mentorship, and other added-value services for formal small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Kenya.
The company is seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi office:
The Investment Officer will report directly to the Country Manager and must be conversant with operations of Business Partners International.
Principal Accountabilities for the Investment Officer
- Marketing Business Partners’ investment solutions
- Undertaking viability studies (i.e. due diligence, cash flow analysis and industry analysis) on targeted entities
- Negotiating and structuring investment projects on these entities
- Managing and optimizing the returns of the investment portfolio
- Providing business expertise to the Investee Company, as well as value adding such as dealing with suppliers and helping in operations-related matters
- Interpreting financial accounts, doing analysis and writing reports to support lending requests
Investment Officer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of KCSE grade B with (English and Mathematics should be minimum of grade B)
- CPA, ACCA or any other financial qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 years working experience in banking sector with proven experience in credit/lending
- Must be results focused with a concern for client service
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 1st August 2018 clearly stating on the subject heading “Investment Officer”.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: