Business Partner Consultants Job Vacancy 2018 for Administration Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Business Partner Consultants job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Business Partner Consultants Job Vacancy 2018
Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a fast expanding Digital Marketing Company and is seeking to engage with a professional, energetic and dynamic talent in the position of: –
Responsibilities for the Projects & Administration Executive Job
- Booking tickets and making reservations for business and vacation customers including travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events, such as tours and excursions.
- Sending out tickets and providing general advice to clients on travel arrangements such as passports, visa
- Selling and Marketing of company products & services and coming up with new ways to penetrate the market and ensure product uptake
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class customer service experiences through the execution of the functional strategy
- Manage and ensure leads are followed up, appropriate action taken and present monthly reports to management, including providing insights and recommendations to achieve objectives.
Job Skills and Person Competencies:
Customer focus and customer service skills, Communication & interpersonal skills, Sales and marketing skills, Problem-solving skills
Projects & Administration Executive Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Tourism & Hospitality, Public Relations or Business Administration
- At least 3 year’s relevant experience, 2 years as a travel agent
- Must be IATA Certified
- Galileo or Amadeus training preferred
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke or send CV to [email protected] on or before 10th September, 2018 (Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank)
- EXPLORE MORE: