Busia County Recruitment 2019 | ICT Officer II Job Vacancy, Application Details
Busia County is Recruiting this month. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Busia County Recruitment 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Busia County Recruitment 2019
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C Plain with at least C- (minus) in Mathematics and English or Its approved Equivalent.
- Diploma in Computer science/ Information Communication Technology, or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Writing and testing simple Computer programmes according to the institution and specification
- Assisting in the application of the Computer Systems
- Providing users support and training users
- Repair and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated Peripherals
- Monitoring the performance of ICT equipment’s
- Reporting any faults for further actions
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400
♦To be able to access Busia County Job Vacancies, please »CLICK HERE«
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: