Busia County Recruitment 2018 for Senior Administrative Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Busia County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Busia County Recruitment 2018
Pursuant to Article 235(1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, and Section 59(1) (b) of the County Governments Act, 2012, the County Public Service Board of Busia would like to employ interested and qualified Persons to fill the following Positions in the Office of Governor.
Senior Administrative Officer Job Requirements
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya or any other relevant equivalent qualification.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Working experience of not less than five (5) years in administration or management
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Kenya constitution (2010).
Duties and Responsibilities for the Senior Administrative Officer Job
- The Senior Administrative Officer shall be responsible to the respective Chief Officer Coordinating the management and supervision of the general administrative function Developing policies and plans.
- Ensuring effective service delivery.
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community.
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public services.
- Managing the Sub-County public service.
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and plans and delivery of services.
- Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the county Public service Board
- Any other duty assigned as from time to time.
How to Apply
NOTE: Application should reach the Secretary/CEO Public service Board on or before 4th June 2018
Applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following institutions
Criminal Investigations Department(CID)
Higher Education Loans Board(HELB) Kenya Revenue Authority(KRA)
Ethics And Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original national Identity cards, Academic certificates, testimonials and clearance at the interview.
Busia County Government is an equal opportunity employer; youths, persons living with disabilities, women and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Written applications, enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and National Identity Card/Passport should be submitted to.
THE SECRETARY/ CEO,
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD PORT VICTORIA PLAZA
P.O BOX 1103-50400 BUSIA
Canvasing Will Lead To Automatic Disqualification
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: