Busia County Recruitment 2018 for Personal Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Busia County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Busia County Recruitment 2018
Pursuant to Article 235(1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, and Section 59(1) (b) of the County Governments Act, 2012, the County Public Service Board of Busia would like to employ interested and qualified Persons to fill the following Positions in the Office of Governor.
Personal Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Governor, the Personal Assistant will provide him with executive assistance and offering the required linkage to customer care and communication with the Governor’s clients, employees, visitors and the public in general.
- Managing appointments, correspondence and maintaining the diary;
- Setting up meetings; managing the affairs of the Governor’s office;
- Maintain the Governor’s diary, book appointments and coordinate his meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Governor and his family
- Utilize the IT skills and other electronic tools to prepare presentations.
- Research, compile and summarize information to respond to various inquiries from internal and external clients.
- Provide logistical support for the Governor, corporate meetings and external events.
- Prepare the Governor’s speech and drafting of both internal and external communications.
- Establishing and maintain proper record and archiving system for the Governor’s office.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Governor
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya with a bias in Business Administration and/or Public Relations.
- Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than five years;
- Ability to work independently, and support the Governor’s business operations.
- Excellent public relations, written and spoken English.
- Foreign language is a plus Proficiency in ICT, excellent communication and report writing skills, ability to work long hours and under pressure in meeting strict deadlines. Exhibit strong problem-solving and research abilities and the flexibility to coordinate various functions.
- Knowledge of Corporate Administrative and Office Management Systems
- Provide administrative support, maintain records and generate reports with high level of integrity and discretion
- satisfy the requirement of chapter six of the constitution;
How to Apply
NOTE: Application should reach the Secretary/CEO Public service Board on or before 4th June 2018
Applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following institutions
Criminal Investigations Department(CID)
Higher Education Loans Board(HELB) Kenya Revenue Authority(KRA)
Ethics And Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original national Identity cards, Academic certificates, testimonials and clearance at the interview.
Busia County Government is an equal opportunity employer; youths, persons living with disabilities, women and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Written applications, enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and National Identity Card/Passport should be submitted to.
THE SECRETARY/ CEO,
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD PORT VICTORIA PLAZA
P.O BOX 1103-50400 BUSIA
Canvasing Will Lead To Automatic Disqualification
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: