Busia County Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer (3 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Busia County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Busia County Recruitment 2018
Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
An officer at this level will work under guidance of a senior officer.
Medical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Diagnosing, caring and treating diseases;
- Performing medical and surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment; providing health education;
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data;
- Counseling patients and their relatives on diagnosis and bereavement, teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer interns;
- Preparing requisite documents for registration.
Requirements for the Medical Officer Job
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; Ch. B.) degree from a recognized institution Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration license from the medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to specify the positions applied for.
All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 7th August 2018.
Busia County Public Service Board
P.O. Private Bag, 50400,
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: