Busia County Job Vacancy 2019 for Plant Operator Grade (2 Posts), Application Details
Busia County is Recruiting this month. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Busia County Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Busia County Job Vacancy 2019
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade ‘D’ (Plain) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have passed the suitability test for plant operators;
- Possess a valid driving license free from current endorsements for class (es) of machine (s) that one may be required to operate;
- Be able to operate at least two (2) plants of difficult rating ‘C’ attended a First Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or the Kenya Institute of Highways and Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected performance and results
Operating machines of; difficult ‘rating’ C’
- Assisting machine attendance in identifying possible breakdowns;
- Liaising with mechanics for servicing; making daily and weekly oil checks; and
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the plants.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-corruption commission
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 5th March, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400
♦To be able to access Busia County Job Vacancies, please »CLICK HERE«
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: