Busara Center Recruitment 2018 for Senior Mobile Apps Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Busara Center Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Busara Center Recruitment 2018
The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a research and advisory firm that uses the latest state-of-the-art advances in experimentation, data science and behavioral science in pursuit of poverty alleviation.
Busara is a US 501(c)3 organization with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and active project presence across Africa. Busara works with academics, policy makers, and private companies across all sectors.
As Busara grows,we are looking for an experienced Mobile Apps Developer to join our development team. You will be working closely with an existing team of developers and Lab Officers to support existing projects and creatively develop solutions.
The role will be responsible for offering inspirational space to create the next innovation in mobile applications, the development and maintenance of applications and integration to backend services. The role will champion best standards for development of the mobile platform.
Responsibilities for the Senior Mobile Apps Developer Job
- Gather and document technical and system design requirements
- Produce system design requirement documents
- Development and support of gaming apps
- Write up UI/UX requirements
- Create interface mockups for applications
- Work from these mockups build functional, high-performance applications (web & mobile)
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection policies on applications.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the project supervisors.
Senior Mobile Apps Developer Job Requirements
- Strong understanding on the android and ios mobile OS, their strengths and bottlenecks.
- Strong believer of agile methodologies such as scrum, etc
- Analytical Skills -Ability recognize the needs of customers, and create new applications that answer those needs.
- Communication -Ability to clearly communicate their ideas to coders, teammates and management.
- Creatively and innovatively invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Strong understanding on the mobile stack and how it integrates to other development stacks including RESTful APIs, database systems, security, performance tuning, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, etc
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Nice to Have
- In-depth experience and understanding of android development with native platform (java/kotlin) and hybrid apps with react native, xamarin, ionic, etc
- Strong understanding of integrations with APIs, secure offline storage, mobile data extraction, etc
Benefits: We will offer you a competitive salary and health insurance, dynamic work environment with an opportunity for growth.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: