Busara Center for Behavioral Economics Recruitment 2018 for Senior Frontend Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Busara Center for Behavioral Economics Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Busara Center for Behavioral EconomicsRecruitment 2018
Location: Nairobi County, Kenya
Description: The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a research and advisory firm that uses the latest state-of-the-art advances in experimentation, data science and behavioral science in pursuit of poverty alleviation.
Busara is a US 501(c)3 organization with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and active project presence across Africa. Busara works with academics, policy makers, and private companies across all sectors.
As Busara grows,we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our development team. You will be working closely with an existing team of developers and Lab Officers to support existing projects and creatively develop solutions.
The role will be expected to demonstrate technical expertise in mobile apps development, frontend, database systems, systems security and systems documentation.
Senior Frontend Developer Job responsibilities
- Gather and document technical and system design requirements
- Produce system design requirement documents
- Development and support of gaming apps
- Write up UI/UX requirements
- Create interface mockups for applications
- Work from these mockups build functional, high-performance applications (web & mobile)
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection policies on applications.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the project supervisors.
Requirements for the Senior Frontend Developer Job
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies such as scrum, etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong portfolio of previous project you have undertaken (Impress us)
- Good understanding of ES6
- Some experience with TypeScript
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration
- Hardcore CSS users (Grid, flexbox, animations, etc)
- Deep knowledge of web technologies (REST/HTTP, websockets, HTML5)
- Good understanding of popular programming paradigms (e.g. object orientation, functional programming, etc)
Nice to have
- Strong understanding of integrations with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of databases and ORMs such as PostgreSQL, mySQL, MongoDB, elasticsearch, etc
Benefits: We will offer you a competitive salary and health insurance, dynamic work environment with an opportunity for growth.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: