Bungoma County Job Vacancy 2019 for Accountant I, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bungoma County Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bungoma County Job Vacancy 2019
- Controlling and coordinating routine and non-routine accountancy matters,
- interpretation of financial policies , budgeting controls management
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial returns.
- Provide financial information for decision making
- Application of budgeted funds for operations and development under the direction of the Principal Finance Officer
- Monitoring of expenditure and projects including programme implementation on a periodic basis and ensuring that timely corrective action is taken.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/economics or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- A holder of CPA part III
- Must be registered with ICPAK and in good standing.
- Knowledge of IFMIS system is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of public finance management practices.
- Possess a Senior Management Course certificate from a reputable institution lasting not less than 4 weeks.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications with copies of applicant’s academic and professional testimonials, and copy of Identity Card both sides to reach the
Secretary County Assembly Service Board,
P.O. Box 1886-50200,
Be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, room No.10 at the County Assembly.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Cards, academic degree transcripts, professional certificates and clearances from, EACC, KRA, DCI and CRB.
Terms: permanent and pensionable
Candidates should NOT attach original documents.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the envelop and be addressed to:-
County Assembly Service Board,
County Assembly of Bungoma,
P.O Box 1886 – 50200, Bungoma.
Or, be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management office, so as to reach not later than 18.03.2019 at 5.00 pm.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: