Bühler Group Job Recruitment 2018 for Area Sales Manager – Flour Service, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Bühler Group Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Bühler Group Job Recruitment 2018
The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solutions provider for processing foods and manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metalized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.Bühler is represented in North East Africa at its main office, service station and the African Milling School in Nairobi, Kenya. In Nairobi the following services are provided: – Technological expertise – Sales – After-Sales services – Spare parts – Refurbishment of rolls – Training at the African Milling SchoolArea Sales Manager – Flour Service Duties
- • Responsible for the Flour Service Business in East Africa (Profit & loss responsibility).
- • Market Analysis to identify market potential, competitor’s position
- and market opportunities for the Flour Service offerings
- within Bühler.
- • Implementation and continuous development of Flour Service best business procedure in
- Eastern Africa with local organization and suppliers (third parties).
- • Definition and development of Portfolio for the Flour Service Business.
- • Implementation and Monitoring of Annual Marketing and Sales Activity Plan (to meet the budget) by targeting current and future accounts in the Milling and Baking industries.
- • Pricing strategy and calculation of products and services
- for preparation of quotes (including terms and conditions) with support from supervisors.
- • Visits customers in alignment with sales department to evaluate needs for flour correctors, bread improvers, flour fortification mixes (including micro-dosers), lab devices and other solutions.
- • Attend to product-related customer complaints and co-ordinate relevant correction and improvement.
- • Monitors and guides timely production and delivery of the orders for customers
- • Q&A responsibility for the products, we produce or let produce, store at our premises and delivery to the customers, the definition of the portfolio. (Certificates, documentation).
- • Develop Opinion Lead function (thought leadership) for the Flour Service at local and international conference, fairs and customer events in alignment with MSFS1.
- • Monthly Reporting and Controlling of the Business Activities to the Head of Customer Service and the Managing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
- • Bachelors degree or equivalent – preferably bio-chemistry, sales & marketing
- • 2 years practical experience in a similar position is an advantage
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technical & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: