BSK Global Job Vacancy 2019 for Marketing Executive
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BSK Global Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BSK Global Job Vacancy 2019
As the Marketing Executive, your main role will be developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies for the Organization’s services, evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data in a bid to support the company’s positioning efforts.
You are expected to have and gain knowledge of diverse IT business subjects such as sales and marketing.
- In charge of creating cost effective marketing and public relations strategy to position the brand and develop new and profitable customer relationships.
- Preparing and managing the marketing/branding and PR budget.
- Working with the graphic designer to design, execute and monitor all online campaigns.
- Developing and optimizing online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
Establish the calendar of events for corporate and other event organizers
- Developing and managing content-based Social Media Management. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website. Managing Company’s website.
- Media buying. Presenting company in Media forums i.e. ability to present company in conferences, media etc.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Attend client presentations and help prepare request for proposals/materials used to pitch new business or create awareness.
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information.
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, effectiveness of all advertising and promotional campaigns and make recommendations for future.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a monthly basis.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your senior(s).
- A Degree in Marketing or business-related study.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role/proven track record of good performance in the IT industry
- Must have experience successfully managing and launching campaigns, singlehandedly /hands on.
- Strong Product development skills.
- Strong targeted based marketing strategies.
- Ability to work with other departments
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- A team player and ability to work well with others.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and strong leadership skills
- Able to do presentations effectively
- Good negotiation skills
- Should have a drive towards keeping updated with trending information on IT industry
- Ability to write documents in a professional style
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to [email protected] by 30th April 2019 clearly stating on the subject “Marketing Executive”
- EXPLORE MORE: