BSK Global Job Vacancy 2019 for ICT Support Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BSK Global Job 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BSK Global Job 2019
As an ICT Support Officer, you will be challenged with the role of providing technical support/help desk regarding a spectrum of software used within a specific business sector/unit.
- Analyze and diagnose and resolve problems in real time.
- Provide real time resolution to ICT Issues reported.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of ICT Systems to prevent downtimes.
- Carry out proactive hardware maintenance and monitor all hosted equipment.
- Understand and convert customer technical requirements to solutions.
- Ensure IT policies and processes are followed at all times.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Experience supporting both local and remote users.
- Passion for providing high quality service and support.
- Ability to work independently to problem solve and seek out efficiencies and improvements
- Report on the performance status of duties assigned to Technology Services Managers.
- Must have a Degree in Computer science, ICT or relevant I.T field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT service support, systems analyst, DBA or Project Management/Core Banking Support.
- At least one or more IT certifications in ITIL, Microsoft, UNIX/LINUX or Oracle will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in a help desk/ software support environment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista, Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with a relational database software – MS SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of software development environment–.Net (Vb + Asp), database software – MS SQL
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Basic networking skills including working with TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Ability to analyze software/database errors in a complex business environment
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines & ability to prioritise and delegate
- Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th March 2019 clearly stating on the subject “ICT Support Officer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: