BSK Global 2019 for Finance Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for BSK Global Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BSK Global Job Vacancy 2019
- Work with the Bid Management Team to respond to and complete bid activity/ies, assisting with the collation of financial proposals related to tender stage and subsequent associated queries
- Assume financial control of agreed and approved projects under this remit including forecasting, variance analysis and pricing of new and approved proposals/programs
- Support the Commercial team during the tender process with client meetings requiring financial analysis/support, including for example profitability analysis and control of risk
- Support both Commercial and PMO teams with the on-going management of existing and potential new clients as required in a financial advisory capacity.
- Manage project accounts in the accounting system
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Report on project profitability to management
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Manage all procurement operations based on procurement principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Prepare and present management Reports
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Advise the company on prevailing laws
- Preparation of payroll
- Billing clients and paying invoices and to ensure timely payments
- To maintain updated schedules for all common utilities. This ensures that the services are not interrupted at any time due to delayed settlement of bills.
- Perform any other duty as may be directed by the line manager.
- B. Commerce Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- CPA (K)
- 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting. Project accounting experience is a MUST
- Past finance experience in IT firm with be a big PLUS
- Registered member of the accounting body
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user. SAGE system preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to email@example.com by 30th April 2019 clearly stating on the subject “Finance Manager”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: