British American Tobacco Recruitment 2018 for Global Graduate Trainee Operations, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for British American Tobacco Recruitment 2018for Global Graduate Trainee Operations. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
British American Tobacco Ltd Recruitment 2018
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Global Graduate to join our Marketing team in Nairobi.
If you are a graduate with ambition and have the ability to go far and succeed, then the Global Graduate Programme – Marketing is for you.
Key deliverables for the Global Graduate Trainee Marketing Job
- Our approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
- This one year trainee programme provides the successful candidates the opportunity to fast track their career within our global Organisation. The program ensures that, YOU will make your mark as the next generation of BAT leaders.
- You’ll be in a real job from day One and will be challenged in order to unlock your potential and deliver good results from real business projects.
- We believe in freedom of choice – you choose the department that best suits your strengths and a program is structured to your individual development needs. For example, if you are interested in the Marketing function, you will get exposure across all its sub-functions ranging from Trade Marketing, Brand or Strategy, Planning &Information.
- You will get support and encouragement from different areas of the business.
Global Graduate Trainee Marketing Job Requirements:
- Have an honours university degree – minimum 2nd class honors, upper division or Grade Point Average of 3.0;
- 1 to 2 years of work experience from any big organization;
- Have sound interpersonal skills;
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities;
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Are internationally mobile;
- Are fluent in English.
- Desirable requirements:
- Enterprising spirit;
- Being a polyglot an advantage.
- Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Kenya Tobacco Limited (KE12)
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: