British American Tobacco Recruitment 2018 for Global Graduate Trainee Finance, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for British American Tobacco Recruitment 2018 for Global Graduate Trainee Finance. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
British American Tobacco Ltd Recruitment 2018
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Global Graduate to join our Finance team in Nairobi.
If you are a graduate with ambition and want to go far and succeed, then the Global Graduate Programme in Finance is the best choice for you.
Key deliverables for the Global Graduate Trainee Finance Job
- Our approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business acumen.
- This one-year trainee programme provides the successful candidates the opportunity to fast track their career within our global organisation. The programme ensures that YOU will make your mark as the next generation of BAT leaders.
- You’ll be in a real job from day one and will be challenged to unlock your potential and deliver good results from real business projects.
- We believe in freedom of choice – you choose the department that best suits your strengths and a program is structured to your individual development needs. For example, if you are interested in the Finance function, you will get exposure across all its sub-functions ranging from Corporate Finance, Commercial Finance (Marketing & Supply Chain), Treasury and Tax.
- You will get support and encouragement from different areas of the business.
Global Graduate Trainee Finance Job requirements:
- Have an honours university degree – minimum 2nd class honours, upper division or Grade Point Average of 3.0;
- Have 1 to 2 years of work experience from any big organization;
- Professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, CFA, ACA);
- Sound interpersonal skills;
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities;
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Are internationally mobile;
- Are fluent in English.
- Desirable requirements:
- Enterprising spirit;
- Being a polyglot is an advantage.
How to Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More