British American Tobacco Job Vacancies 2018 for PMD Shift Process & Quality Executive
i.Operations/ Professional/ Business:
Confirm production plan balances at the beginning of the shift and carry out sampling and measurement as per defined BAT methods, advice operators and continuously monitor tobacco parameters.
Develop and complete Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (P-FMEA) for all key processes in PMD and put in place improvement plans to drive a structured approach in continual improvement.
Perform Process & machine capability analysis on all key processes and machines in PMD and use it to drive improvements.
Download data from moisture meters, analyze and generate reports using statistical and share with all stakeholders.
Carry out protocol runs after machine overhauls, installation and maintenance.
Monitor beetle infestation trends and trigger control actions to ensure that infestation is properly controlled in the PMD.
Coordinate blend changes to ensure they are properly executed using correct specifications and process parameters.
Perform planned calibrations and cross-checks on quality assurance equipment in accordance with the requirements of BAT protocols. Crosscheck all equipment daily before use and document appropriately.ii. Management:
Recommend decisions about process and tobacco that deviate from the prescribed quality standards, report these deviations to the PMD Cell manager and process analyst and take the necessary action to ensure that the noncompliance CRT is not used in SMD or exported.
Present quality performance reports to manufacturing team: weekly, monthly quality performance and infestation reports.
Support new product introductions and trials on PMD processes by monitoring set parameters and reporting process and quality performance.
Sets an example of personal excellence by consistently demonstrating behaviors aligned to our Guiding Principles by supporting teamwork and proactively seeking opportunities to develop self and others.
Consistently demand discipline of self and others to raise standards and deliver stretch results.
Actively participate in Gap analysis and troubleshooting by using problem solving and improvement tools.
Provide support to team through daily quality reports, monthly meetings discussion, ongoing feedback on process and quality performance with improvement opportunities and initiate corrective actions
Provide ongoing feedback to operators on process and quality performance with improvement opportunities and initiate corrective actions.
PMD on quality and process improvements and reporting.
SMD factory on end to end CRT performance and feedback.
SMD QA on CRT performance and improvement opportunities.
Supply chain and customer service on certificate of conformances and Exports.
Foster and maintain a good industrial relationship by ensuring that issues are dealt with in a fair and firm manner and high standards are sustained.
Propose innovations and ideas that would improve performance and productivity to team leadership and management.
Develop and implement: best practices, common platforms, sharing experience/knowledge with other functions and factories within Operations.
Ensure that innovative ideas and suggestions within the function are recognized/rewarded
Challenge the status quo and propose alternative structures, methodologies and processes to support the quality & product assurance deliverables.
Continually improve processes and systems through detailed and ‘SMART’ action planning to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess a Minimum degree in Chemistry, Statistics or engineering as a major study area and at least 3 years experience in manufacturing environment in an FMCG organisation.
- Know-how of key quality control/assurance concepts and their implementation.
- Communication: able to actively listen and lead an open and productive dialogue with all stakeholders of different levels and outside partners.
- The PMD quality and process Executive must be observant and very good at paying attention to detail. S/he should have a logical, methodical approach to work, and must be precise when taking measurements and recording figures.
- The job holder need to have knowledge in statistical process control (SPC) in order to present quality information to manufacturing team in an easy to understand format.
- The job holder need to have good analytical skills and understanding of the quality control process to be able to offer advise and clear information that can assist the PMD team in delivering quality CRT
- Knowledge of production processes and quality management systems
- Must have basic personal computer skills.
- Report writing skills. They should have good administration and clerical skills
- Have good time management skills with a focus on results
- External relationships: able to develop a network within the group and outside, for continuous benchmarking of results and practices, and for personal on -going development
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: