Brites ManagementRecruitment 2018 for Sales Executives, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Brites Management Recruitment 2018
- Seek and acquire new customers for products assigned to him/her.
- Visit clients and make sales pitches and ensure swift and efficient closure of the deal.
- Submit weekly plans to their supervisor clearly indicating the clients to critically focus on to maximize sales volume and growth.
- Follow up on collections and ensure timely payment
- Adhere to the company’s sales policies and educate potential clients on the same.
- Provide excellent account management and in line with this cultivate first point contact between the company and clients and use excellent interpersonal skills to keep the business relationships strong.
- Handle sales administrative issues as necessary.
- Conduct price surveys, customer satisfaction surveys and other market research in liaison with the Marketing Department.
- Conduct market intelligence on media gaps and business opportunities and guide the sales team on opportunities on the ground and how best to take advantage of them.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to prepare briefs that can sell and position them as per the Company’s strategy.
- Prepare weekly reports and any other reports as agreed with the Supervisor to provide timely guidance on any intervention.
Qualifications for the Sales Executives Job
- Diploma in Business Management or Sales and Marketing
- At least 2 years experience in Sales and Marketing
- Good communication skills
- Excellent selling skill.
How to Apply
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com