Brites Management Vacancies 2018 for Hotel Laundry Supervisor (40K)
Our client a hotel in Nairobi seeks to recruit an experienced Laundry supervisor with similar experience. The job holder is responsible for supervising the laundry department and ensuring it runs smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To check daily cleaning of workplaceTo supervise the laundry team and ensure they are attending to their duties well
- Handle guest complaints and resolve any issues arising
- To ensure washing machines are in good working condition
- To assist in preparing month end figures on linen quantities used per month for Rooms / Food and Beverage.
- To communicate of shortage of linen and replacing written off items with new
- To spot check the uniform exchange and check timely return of clean uniforms from laundry
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Housekeeping department.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety are achieved in the laundry department and throughout the hotel
- Maximize hotel profitability by properly managing expenses, labour and other material resources
- Participates in regular inventories and analysis of losses.
- Diploma in House Keeping / Laundry
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Working Experience of at least three to five years in a similar position
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: