Brites Management Recruitment 2018 for Human Resource Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Brites Management Recruitment 2018
- End to end recruitment process-interviewing
- Setting JD’s and KPI’s for employees
- Checking staff attendance
- Issuing contracts to employees
- Enhance communication process with staffs
- Staff confirmations and contracts renewals
- Provide support to supervisors and employees to resolve specific problems relating to discipline
- Perform supervisory duties
- Maintain staff records and keep them updated
- Respond to the employees queries and escalate where necessary
Requirements for the Human Resource Internship
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource management from a recognized institution OR a degree in Social Science and a diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must have undertaken their first internship or 6 months experience
- Presentable, mature with a professional demeanor
- Good knowledge of Labor Laws.
- Some HR experience and strength in Recruitment
- Excellent Organizational, interpersonal and communicational skills
- Good communication and public relations skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.