Brites Management Job Vacancy: Housekeeping Supervisor (50-60K), Requirements, and Applicaion Details
Our client with fully furnished apartments seeks to recruit an experienced housekeeping supervisor possibly with similar experience.
The job holder is responsible for the excellent maintenance and cleanliness of all the apartments and the public areas within the apartments. She/he will ensure the housekeeping operates smoothly by supervising the housekeeping staff.
Table of Contents
Housekeeping Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Supervision of cleaning and maintenance of apartments and public areas including; parking, gardens, workshops and servant quarters.
- Supervise all repair works and ensure all duties are carried out promptly to the clients’ satisfaction, excellent state of maintenance to the expected standards.
- Assign, allocate and supervise duties, give instructions regarding work methods and routines to staff working directly under you i.e. Room stewards and General cleaners, to ensure that duties are carried out and completed as instructed.
- Liaise with the Property Manager to have inventory taken on services provided to the apartments once a guest checks in and immediately before checking out.
- Ensure all apartments are stocked, equipped with all requirements to the clients’ satisfaction and inventory thereof recorded.
- Security of goods in housekeeping stores and maintenance of stock cards, issuance of stocks and re-ordering of the same when necessary.
- Manage the procurement, storage and issuance of stocks within area of operations.
- Control and store cleaning and other equipment used in cleaning and maintenance works within the apartments.
- Ensure control and track of all inventories such as furniture, fridges, cookers, crockery, cutlery, linen and ensure all is in excellent state of maintenance.
- Ensure all apartments and general compound are in an excellent state of cleanliness at all times.
- Develop and agree individual and team performance objectives, standards and target through staff appraisals.
- Review individual performance and provide in-house training on relevant topics to staff working directly under you.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Regulations in line with the prevailing legislation and company Policy.
Qualifications for the Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs
- Diploma in House Keeping
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Working Experience of at least three to five years in a similar position
- Leadership skills, good communication and well organised
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: