Brites Management Job Vacancy For Technical Operator 5 Posts (50K), Application Details
Our client, a manufacturing company seeks to recruit 5 Technical Operators the aim of the job is to deliver finished products on time and in full consistent with intended Productivity, Quality, Delivery, Safety and Morale expectation.
- Observing all rules and regulations as stipulated in the company policies and regulations (Food safety policy, hygiene rules, code of conduct).
- Signing and following of SOPs and as directed by the supervisor.
- Report to the supervisor any untoward activity or that which goes against the spirit of the food safety policy and the hygiene rules
- Responsible for housekeeping (Cleaning and arranging of items in an orderly manner) around the work area at all times during and after production.
- Record keeping of all work including waste generated from work.
Table of Contents
Duties for the Technical Operator Job
- Focusing on factory operational efficiencies for lines allocated; OEE and OTIFEF
- Full implementation of Kaizen concepts on lines allocated; 5S, SMED, AM Step 1 & 2
- Writing daily production summary reports on time.
- Updating weekly and monthly figures on the Continuous Improvement Board
- Training machine attendants and operators on advanced settings and troubleshooting
- Managing visual displays on allocated lines and machines
- Maintaining and updating machine settings on site(machines) and Production Folder
- Cleaning, Inspection and Lubrication of all machines and their records and any other assignment as directed by superior.
- Calculate mean time between failures and mean time to repair and be part of root cause seeking thereof.
- Participate in all problem solving sessions where machines are involved.
- Ensure that process equipment are maintained clean all the time and update cleaning records.
- Report any product non-conformities as a result of machine failure to the section supervisor, and isolate any affected product to prevent unintended use.
- Maintain proper documentation of all the activities as stipulated in the various SOPs.
- Should learn how to run and operate all machinery in production. (G1, G2,G4 & Grinding)
- Able to train new operators (and old ones) on how to run and operate the machines properly/reduce down time and stoppage time (increase up time) and reduce raw materials wastage.
- Checking of all machines (having a check list) every day, and maintains complete machine history.
- Identifying problem/root cause on all machines that might delay the production and or cause non conformities on the product.
- Reporting (or raising a job card) any machine to Engineering that requires immediate repair, and to be able to identify and justify machines problem/s that repair or maintenance can be delayed (in favor of production) without causing additional problems or damage on the machine.
- Working hand in hand with the Production Planners to prepare weekly production plans
- Ensuring production is executed as per the ERP plan.
- Taking good care of allocated tools and manuals, and conducting monthly audits on the same
- Ensuring targets set on KPIs and Balanced Scorecard are achieved, and preparing reports/analysis on the same
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the superiors.
Technical Operator Job Qualifications
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 3 years’ working experience in FMCG (Manufacturing)
- In Depth knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices
- Training and working knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates to send their CVs stating their skills, qualifications and experience firstname.lastname@example.org Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: