Brites Management Job Vacancy For Sales Representatives, Application Details
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Move around the given region to deliver products
- Study the type of sales outlets and adjust content of sales presentations
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Selling the products and ensuring the supermarkets and dealers are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner.
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out for new customers and dealers
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
Sales Representatives Job Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing
- 3-5 years of work experience in sales and marketing- FMCG
- Willingness to work in any region in Kenya.
- Experience in distribution and delivery in retail chains, wholesale and dealers is crucial
- Customer care skills
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications send CV stating the region you are interested in working on the subject line of the email to [email protected] Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: