Brites Management Job Vacancy for Sales Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018
Sales Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Receiving orders on phone
- Coordinating customer’s orders for delivery
- Working closely with sales team, delivery team and the warehouse
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets
- Other office admin duties
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the Sales Administrator Job
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
Sales Administrator Job Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management or Sales and Marketing
- At least 3 years experience in Sales and Marketing
- Good communication skills
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: