Brites Management Job Vacancy For Call Center Manager (150K), Application Details
- To provide maintenance support to the technical operations department of the company
- Ensure all transmission equipment is working at all times and faults and repairs are done in a timely manner.
- Meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- Ensures that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Mentoring, Coaching, evaluating, coordinate and motivate call center staff and may manage staff recruitment
Table of Contents
Call Center Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the Call Center.
- To oversee the optimal performance of the Call Center.
- Maintains constant communication of floor needs, wants, concerns and plans.
- Forecasts Manpower planning based on inbound/outbound call volume
- Create and implement strategies to decrease errors in quality control and train for future effectiveness.
- Work with all individual on daily basis to optimize campaign targets by adjusting and ensuring proper utilization of manpower and technology.
- Track against projected forecast.
- Monitor employee attendance and shift changes.
- Coordinate all floor supervisors
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Leads Positively: Leads by example to cultivate a climate of motivation, positive energy and meaning in work. Assesses, selects, recognizes, develops, and empowers diverse talent.
- Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
Qualifications for the Call Center Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited University/College required.
- At least 5years’ experience in an busy call/contact center environment at Supervisory or Managerial level
- One year of operational experience in a call center
- Ability to provide effective leadership to a large team
- Ability to train and mentor individuals and/or a group
- Ability to interact at a high level with clients and internal leadership
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to create training documents
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience email@example.com Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: