Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Site Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018
Our client is a real estate company that offers full range of real estate services from property development, sales and letting, valuation, property management, interior design, security services and a host of other complementary services; is looking to hire qualified and experienced Site Managers
Site Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Allocation / assignment of works to various people in piecework measures.
- Ensuring works are done efficiently guaranteeing effective quality control.
- Review daily site attendance register and division of labour works and sign off.
- Review and be accountable for daily equipment, tools, protective clothing and sign off.
- Ensuring cost control mechanisms are put in place at all times.
- Preparation of materials requisitions and submission to the procurement officer.
- Ensure all Safety regulations, practices are observed at all time in the site which includes, wearing the required attires and appliance of safety, daily safety assembly and briefing and further a safe working environment.
- Authorize any purchase meant for the site that he is responsible for.
- Ensure that requisition books, goods received note is filled and signed off for all materials bought and delivered at the site.
- Review of works programme and ensuring it is followed to the letter
- Providing overall leadership of the site team thus will undertake all execution, supervision and leadership of the project team.
- Briefing the head office on the projects progress and key material and resource requirements.
- Managing day to day operations and administrative issues relating to the project.
- General project management and site supervision including time and quality control.
- Ensuring health, security and safety of site staff as well as security materials and other resources
- Supervising the various component leads/supervisors to ensure that each of them is on top of the issues and no part of the project suffers lags.
- Overseeing the various components of the project to ensure concurrent project progression.
- Liaising with the client representatives at every stage of the project and briefing them on milestone issues.
- Inspecting all materials going into the project, the workmanship and practices of contractors and/or crews engaged in construction
- Assisting in interpreting provisions of contracts, plans, specifications, and designs
- Ensuring that construction work schedules are maintained
- To be responsible for continuous inspection during construction and to ensure adherence to all building codes, plans, specification, and allotted budget;
- Monitoring the continuous inspection of workman ship, materials, and methods
- Reviewing requests by the architects and contractors for changes in the plans in accordance with delegated authority
- To be responsible for following the construction budget in conjunction with the architects
- Giving initial approval to vouchers for payment to various professionals and casual employees engaged on the project.
- To attend various meetings and submit written progress reports.
- Providing a daily report on material
- Advice the management on taking of a disciplinary action for misconduct at the site.
- Provide daily report and monthly to the operations and HR departments.
- Advising the Projects Coordination Manager and the Head office of the salient site issues.
Education Qualification and Requirements
- A degree in Building Construction or other related fields
- Should have more than 4 years on storey building
- Must have been in charge of a site
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- People management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience, send your CV to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: