Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Manager – FMCG, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018
Our client an FMCG is looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to manage a team of sales people operating in different regions across the country.
The job holder will grow the sales and supervise his team closely to meet and exceed sales targets. He/she will be tasked with establishing customer rapport to realize growth.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager – FMCG Job
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Strategy Formulation-Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the company.
- Team Development and Management in route plans
- Working closely with existing distributors and attracting new ones
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets- implement sales strategies to ensure penetration into new markets and guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization.
- Management of the Sales Process, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Developing sales strategies, setting sales targets for individual sales Executives and team as a whole.
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give Sales reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Skills and Competencies:
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Sales Manager – FMCG Job Qualifications
- Degree/ Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- 5-10 years working experience in Sales and at least 3-5 years as a sales manager in a related FMCG company
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: