Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Maintenance Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018
Maintenance Supervisor Job Qualifications:
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Experience: 2-3 years in an FMCG- Food industry
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor Job:
- Supervising a team of Technicians
- Ensuring the team is performing the duties well
- Carrying out daily pre-operative and start up equipments check in readiness for the day’s production.
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out Maintenance including tools reconciliation.
- Monitor and record consumption of boilers fuel, generator fuel, power and water consumption on weekly basis.
- Maintain and document total productivity and autonomous maintenance activities for all equipment
- Working closely with Maintenance Engineer
- Monitoring Health and safety issues for both equipments and employees
- Elimination of maintenance related wastage and cost control
- Assist the Maintenance Engineer in carrying out Facility Inspection as per procedures
- Any other duty that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: