Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Integrated Pest Management, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a flower farm in Ruiru is seeking to employ an expert in Integrated Pest Management to work in the capacity of an Assistant Manager. The role’s main purpose is to develop integrated pest management strategies, field scouting, pesticide selection, pest and Disease Management, crop protection, application oversight, record keeping, and reporting.
Integrated Pest Management Job Responsibilities
- Supervise pest control team
- Generate weekly pest/ disease reports
- Develop a comprehensive IPM plan including; bio controls, beneficial insects,
- natural predators, trapping, vacuuming, and spraying
- Hedgerow propagation, planning, and implementation
- Give advice on crop protection
- Pesticide Safety Compliance and usage
- Pesticide Application Reporting /Documentation
- Follow up on field treatments for efficacy
- Generate updated field I block maps
- Communicate field availabilities and quality issues to production I management team on a daily basis
- Record keeping
- Manage experimental trials
- Soil, water, and tissue sampling
Qualifications for the Integrated Pest Management Job
- Bachelor of Science in Pest and Disease Management or Entomology
- Msc in Entomology/ Pest and Disease Management will be an added advantage
- 4-8 years’ experience (the higher the experience the higher the pay)
- Strong organization skills
- Team management and supervisory skills
- Experienced in the use of Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Detail oriented and able to follow through on tasks
- Applicant must be motivated, trust worthy, and responsible
- Good communication and management skills
- High degree of integrity.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: