Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Graduate Trainee Programme, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018, Application Details. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Pipeline Company Job Vacancy 2018
A client is looking to start a graduate trainees’ program in all of their departments- Sales, Marketing, IT, HR, Warehouse, Purchase, Engineering etc. The future managers should be intelligent, inquisitive and fast learners who are passionate about growing their careers.
- A first University Degree in any field is a must
- Fresh graduates are preferred
- A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach
- Good team working skills
- Ability to think analytically, to apply skills and knowledge in new contexts, and to problem solve by thinking beyond traditional solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentational skills as well as excellent writing skills and an aptitude for producing complex reports
- Resilience and adaptability to work effectively in new environments and with a diverse range of people at different levels of the organization
- Ability to acquire the requisite professional and technical skills to develop into a successful manager and leader.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to at all times maintain a good sense dress, grooming and modern corporate etiquette
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Proficiency
- Very creative and initiative.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: