Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Dealer Sales Representatives
Our client a leading international digital TV media seeks to recruit hardworking, aggressive and skilled dealer sales representatives to work closely with dealers and sell the company’s products; meeting and exceeding the set targets.
- Attainment of sales objectives.
- To reach expected sales targets by attracting dealers and re-sale accounts, to increase company sales through
- To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Marketing and Sales Department by coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are
- To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales
- Recruitment of Dealers for company
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key client personnel in assigned dealer
- Provide support to the Dealers in order to meet set targets and ensure their
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing
- Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales
- Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer
- Ensures dealer compliance with dealer
- Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation,
- Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
- Proactively recruits new qualifying
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma from an accredited
- At least 3 years sales experiences with a verifiable track record of sales
- Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria send your CV detailing your experience, skills and qualifications to [email protected] . State your region and area clearly on the subject line of the email.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE: