Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Dealer Sales Representatives
Our client a leading international digital TV media seeks to recruit hardworking, aggressive and skilled dealer sales representatives to work closely with dealers and sell the company’s products; meeting and exceeding the set targets.
- Attainment of sales objectives.
- To reach expected sales targets by attracting dealers and re-sale accounts, to increase company sales through
- To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Marketing and Sales Department by coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are
- To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales
- Recruitment of Dealers for company
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key client personnel in assigned dealer
- Provide support to the Dealers in order to meet set targets and ensure their
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing
- Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales
- Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer
- Ensures dealer compliance with dealer
- Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation,
- Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
- Proactively recruits new qualifying
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma from an accredited
- At least 3 years sales experiences with a verifiable track record of sales
- Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria send your CV detailing your experience, skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org . State your region and area clearly on the subject line of the email.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: