Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Chemical Sale Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a chemical industry company is looking to engage sharp switched sales executives who will be responsible for selling a variety of chemicals all over the country.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executives –Chemicals Industry Job
- Bringing in new clients and following with the existing clients
- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and plans that add value to the achievement of company’s goals and objectives.
- Obtain the knowledge of the chemical items the company is dealing with.
- Evaluate sales targets, execution plan and accomplishments towards planning results.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
Sales Executives –Chemicals Industry Job Qualifications
- Diploma /Certificate in sales and marketing
- Prior experience selling chemicals or good knowledge of Chemical industry
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in sales
- Pleasant personality, strong presentation skills and managerial skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Good communication, listening and selling skills
How to Apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: