Brites Management Job Vacancies: Mobile App Manager, Waiters/Waitresses, and HORECA Sales Representatives
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018
For Mobile App Manager
Our client a leading international digital TV media seeks to recruit hardworking, aggressive and skilled Mobile App Manager to help take their award-winning mobile app to the next level and build long-term relationships with the users and partners.
The Mobile App provides LIVE streaming service of 100+ LIVE TV channels and exclusive LIVE football matches making it easy for users to get entertainment on the go- anywhere, anytime!
An excellent candidate will be passionate about the impact of the company’s App on the customer, constantly seeking for ways to improve conversion, retention and engagement. You will be very collaborative partnering closely with the engineering, analytics, user research, and designers to find creative solutions to address customer needs and ensure a user-centric product. You’ll also have a real passion for all things mobile and believe wholeheartedly in the power of mobile commerce.
Responsibilities for the Mobile App Manager Job
- Create and Present clear measurable objectives on the App that will lead to achieving business goals; presenting big ideas in a simple way to customers and potential investors.
- Clearly communicate to the users and partners about the product, user value, and benefits
- Strong Product Intuition: A clear sense of how to collect insights and synthesize consumer needs based on the App.
- Strong Design Sense: A high bar for quality product and can guide the team through design challenges to make a user-centric product.
- Business/Strategic Intuition: You can identify the right business opportunities, make prioritization calls, and devise clear action plans.
- An Analytical Approach: You can properly evaluate the success or failure of features and use data to guide next steps. Keeping tabs on customers, competitors, and the market feedback to see where the product should be going.
- A Self-Starter/Team Player Attitude: You are excited by the accountability that comes with owning large projects. Take ownership of your product, influence without authority, and help the team deliver.
- Measure success using version tests to drive up conversion, revenue, retention, and customer happiness.
- Supporting the sales efforts for the product.
- Overseeing and contributing to user documentation and training; outbound marketing; product support, and handling support escalations; including quality assurance and release management.
Mobile App Manager Job Requirements
- Experience in app development
- HTML 5 Knowledge
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in mobile development
- Must have previous experience in handling back end application work/ push notification
- Must have live apps in Google Play that you developed or were part of the developing team
- Must have past experience in driving APP conversion, revenue, retention, and customer happiness.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Collect payments from customers.
- Enter patrons’ orders on order slips or computer for transmittal to kitchen staff
- Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
Waiters/Waitresses Job Requirements
- Previous work experience as a waiter/waitress in a busy hotel
- Some college qualifications in hospitality –essential
- Trainees/ fresh graduates can also apply
- Flexible to work in alternate shifts
- Good communication skills
- Very presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of various cuisines and drinks
For HORECA Sales Representatives
Our client manufactures and distributes fast moving consumer goods (Food Industry) They are looking to recruit an experienced HORECA Sales Executive especially in food industry to manage and drive sales in HORECA Institutions.
Roles for the Sales Representatives Job
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the HORECA Accounts that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect application submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins
- Maintain and expand institutional customer base and building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- Accomplishes sales targets, volumes and organization mission and values by completing related results as needed.
- Achieving individual set targets
- Send weekly sales reports
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Sales Representatives Job Qualifications
- Degree/ Diploma in the business related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG with HORECA experience and market knowledge
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with a wide sales network.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing and succeeding in direct sales
- A real self-starter, able to take initiative and operate independently
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application and CV quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More