Brites Management Job Vacancies and Application Details for Electrician and Plumber
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Brites Management job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Brites Management Job Vacancy 2018
(see Application Details below)
The electrician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and installing electrical systems in the company.
Responsibilities for the Electrician Job
- Installing and repairing electrical systems in the company
- Troubleshoot and fix electrical systems
- Running electronic tests and inspections
- Cleaning contacts or circuit boards
- Ensuring that systems are well grounded
- Installing outlets, lighting fixtures and switches
- Preventative measures such as oiling motors, bending conduit and replacing old wiring
Electrician Job Requirements
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Trade Test minimum
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Industrial electrician
- Ability to repair heavy electrical machineries
- Good communication skills and reporting skills
Our client an Engineering company seeks to recruit an experienced plumber.
Duties and responsibilities for the Plumber Job
- The plumber will be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste-water disposal in commercial and industrial buildings.
Plumber Job Qualifications
- Formal training as a plumber and 2-3 years of hands-on experience
- Trade Test
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you think you meet the qualifications and you are up for the task kindly send CV to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: